Men’s Softball League ($)
Co-recreational kickball leagues are offered during the spring, summer and fall seasons. Team entry fee is $275 plus a $125 Umpire Fee. Registration fee includes a 10 game season plus a single-elimination playoff. All games are played on the softball fields at Travis Park and Macario Garcia Park. The 2018 summer registration session runs April 25th through May 22nd. All adult Softball leagues are sanctioned by the ASA. Only stamped, league balls, and pre-tested bats with league stickers may be used.
- All players must be 16 years of age or older to be eligible
- Games are on Tuesday Nights
- Roster spaces are limited to 18 players.
- Game Times – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm depending on number of teams registered
- $275 team fee + $125 Umpire fee
Summer Managers Meeting for Men’s Softball League:
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Rosenberg Civic Center
2018 Summer League: League Start Date: Monday, May 29, 2018