Co-ed Adult Kickball League($)
Co-recreational kickball leagues are offered during the spring, summer and fall seasons. Team entry fee is $270 and individual fee is $20 (includes umpire fees). Registration fee includes a 10 game season plus a single-elimination playoff. All games are played on the softball fields at Travis Park and Macario Garcia Park. The 2018 winter/spring registration session runs January 15th through February 13th. All adult kickball leagues are sanctioned by the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation and the United States Adult Kickball Association.
- All players must be 16 years of age or older to be eligible
- Games are on Monday Nights
- Roster spaces are limited to 18 players
- At least 3 females must take the field at all times.
- Game Times – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm depending on number of teams registered
- $270 team fee or $20 Individual fee
Winter/Spring Managers Meeting for Adult Kickball League:
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Adult Softball field at Travis Park (3004 Avenue N)
2018 Winter/Spring Sessions:
League Start Date: Monday, February 19, 2018
For current league forms, please click on the following: 2018 Kickball Flyer [PDF], Kickball Rules [PDF], 2017 Kickball Rules 1 pager [PDF], Liability Waiver [PDF], Kickball Roster [PDF], Lineup Sheets [PDF], 2017 Spring Kickball League Schedule [PDF].