Performs general labor in the maintenance and repairs of City parks.
- Operates equipment used in the maintenance of City parks.
- Performs facility maintenance of City playground equipment.
- Operates assigned City vehicle.
- Abides by all policies, procedures, and rules associated with the Safety Program.
- Must be available during some holidays to assist with set up and clean up for City community events.
- Must be able to work the allocated hours of the position and be willing to report for duty on short notice at any hour of the day or night.
- High School diploma or its equivalent (GED)
- One (1) year full time, paid experience in maintenance, landscaping, equipment operations, or general construction
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Class B Commercial Driver License
- Reliable transportation and liability insurance
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal background check
- Controlled substance screening
*To apply for this position, please complete the General application*