Provides responsible administrative support and assistance for the Economic Development Department.
- Serves as the receptionist for the department, greets visitors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Prepares agenda, minutes and other documentation for the Rosenberg Development Corporation and Rosenberg Main Street Program.
- Coordinates and designs advertisement materials for use in Rosenberg Development Corporation, Main Street, and Tourism related publications.
- Maintains calendars, plans and schedules meetings and events, and coordinates space, equipment and other required resources.
- Prepares and processes purchase requisitions and orders and maintains related documentation.
- Researches and complies data and information.
- Prepares travel requests and makes travel arrangements.
- Monitors and maintains office supplies and related equipment.
- May be required to do some in-town travel.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Administrative Assistant, Business, Accounting, or a directly related field
- Three (3) years of paid administrative support experience in an office setting
- Training and experience using a personal computer with a variety of software including Microsoft Office
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Texas Driver License
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of the following pre-employment checks:
- Criminal background check and controlled substance screening
*Please complete the General application to apply for this position*