Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with the City of Rosenberg Animal Control Department. The generously donated time of caring individuals makes a huge difference in the lives of our adoptable pets.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Please read the Volunteer Handbook [PDF]. This handbook will outline the rules and regulations for being a volunteer with the City. If you have questions regarding anything in the handbook please call: (832) 595-3320 to speak to someone in HR. You can also email HR at: HumanResources@rosenbergtx.gov.
- You must fill out an application [PDF].
You can use the software on your home or public computer to key the responses directly onto the form OR you may print the application and fill it out in pen.
Once you have carefully read the handbook, clarified any questions with the Human Resources Department at (832) 595-3320, and filled out your application you will want to submit it to the City for review. There are several ways to get your application to the City.
- If you filled the form out electronically (using your computer), you may email it to the Human Resources Department: HumanResources@rosenbergtx.gov
- Applications may also be delivered in person to the Human Resources Office located at City Hall: 2110 4th Street in Rosenberg
- Applications may also be mailed to the Human Resources office at:
2110 4th Street
Rosenberg, TX 77471
Once your application has been received, it will be reviewed as soon as possible. You are always welcome to call the Human Resources office with questions or for more information regarding the status of your application at (832) 595-3320 or email HumanResources@rosenbergtx.us.
Thank you for choosing to volunteer your time for the City of Rosenberg.