Capital Improvement Projects
The City of Rosenberg continually strives to improve the quality of life for our citizens by improving existing components of our community and anticipating future growth and needs. The Capital Improvement Projects (CIPs) taken on by the City are prioritized by City Council based on needs and funding.
- 1-69 Corridor Water and Sanitary Sewer Extensions (Dollar Tree and OCuSOFT to Bamore)
- 1-69 Waterline Extension - Loop dead ends at Dry Creek with 12-inch line, Bryan Road and Graeber Road
- Automatic Transfer Switch and Backup Generator as WWTP Number 1A Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-DR Project)
- Lift Station 9 and 1O-Elevations of Electric Equipment (CDBG-DR Project)
- North Side Water and Sanitary Sewer Improvements -First-Time Connections on Candler Road (CDBG)
- North Side Water Line Improvements, CDBG, Phase 7