Rosenberg Animal Control and Shelter (RACS) cares for over 1,200 animals in need each year and your support today will make a difference for our homeless animals. Donor generosity allows us to continue helping these animals by providing medical care when necessary and finding forever homes. Your donation today will make a difference in the life of a homeless animal.
Monetary donations help us provide rescued animals with basic pet healthcare as well as treatment for serious conditions and injuries. Your generosity allows us to provide the following services until forever homes can be found:
- Basic vaccinations and microchipping
- Shelter animal enrichment
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Specialty veterinary care
A Breakdown of What Your Monetary Donation Can Provide
- $50 - Covers the cost of basic vaccinations and microchipping
- $75 - Covers the cost (of most) spay or neuter surgery
- $150 - Feeds ten or more shelter animals for one month
- $200 - Can provide specialty and life-saving emergency care
- $400 - Covers the cost of care for one animal from homelessness to adoption
- $1,000 - Helps ensure our ongoing ability to provide shelter to animals in need
Your donation today is tax-deductible.
Donate through the RACS PayPal page here.
Donate through your City of Rosenberg Water Utility Bill here.
Want to purchase a RACS t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, and more that benefit the animals in the shelter? Go to the RACS gift shop.
Item donations are also an important need for the animals in the shelter. Items can be dropped off at the shelter during normal hours, or ordered through our Amazon Wish List link. The following items are needed for the help and care of our animals:
- Amazon wishlist
- Cages or habitats for small or exotic animals
- Canned/dry food
- Dog/cat treats
- New carriers and crates
- New collars, harnesses and leashes
- New dog houses
- New fencing materials
- New small blankets
- Washable, durable pet toys
Questions / More Information
For questions, contact the Rosenberg Animal Control Officer at 832-595-3490 for more information.