Doing Business with the City of Rosenberg
- Download and review How to do Business with the City of Rosenberg - A Guide for Interested Suppliers.
- Familiarize yourself with the procedures the City uses in publicly advertising for bids.
- Provide information about your company including commodities and services you can provide to:
- Relevant City Departments
- The Purchasing Department
- Visit this web site often for updates
The Purchasing Department is located at Rosenberg City Hall - 2110 4th Street Rosenberg, Texas 77471; (832) 595-3363; or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors may call or email for an appointment to see the Purchasing Agent. Appointments are available Monday thru Thursday 8:30am to 4:00pm. We are closed on weekends and City approved holidays.
Bidding on City Goods, Services and Projects
The City of Rosenberg publishes all bid opportunities on the purchasing webpage. In addition, all bids are advertised in the local Fort Bend Herald newspaper, at least two weeks in advance of the bid opening date.
The City is exempt from any sales, excise or federal transportation taxes. Any purchase order issued is sufficient proof of the City of Rosenberg's exempt status as provided by Sales Tax Rule 3.322.
Delivery of Goods
- Substitutions of items specified in a purchase order are not permitted without prior written approval.
- The City assumes no liability for payments of purchases except those incurred in accordance with current purchasing regulations.
Invoices for materials/supplies delivered should be submitted to the requesting department.
Payment inquiries should be directed to the City of Rosenberg Finance Department, Accounts Payable Division.