- Rosenberg 101
The City of Rosenberg annually hosts the Rosenberg 101 program. During Rosenberg 101. participants will immerse themselves with the structure, function, and purpose of city government in classes taught by the City’s top leadership.
Classes typically will consist of eight (8) consecutive sessions on Monday evenings beginning in February and concluding in April, from 6-8 p.m.
The application period is currently closed. Please check back for information regarding when applications will be accepted for the Class of 2024.
CLASS OF 2023 INFORMATION
Classes are currently set to be held on the following dates:
- February 13
- February 20
- February 27
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
- March 27
- April 3
- April 4* Completion ceremony at Rosenberg City Council Meeting
Eligible candidates must:
- Currently reside within Rosenberg city limits
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Be a resident of Rosenberg for at least one year
- Not a current member of Rosenberg City Council
- Not a graduate of the Rosenberg 101 program within the last two years
- Be willing to commit to attendance of all classes
Participation is encouraged for aspiring City Council and Boards and Commissions Members or other leadership roles within the City. Class size is limited, and applications will be accepted through Friday, Jan. 20, 2023 at 5 p.m.
For more information about the Rosenberg 101 program, please call Director of Communications Tanya Kveton at 832-595-3526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.