Men’s Softball League ($)
Men’s softball leagues are offered during the spring, summer and fall seasons. Team entry fee is $225 plus a $125 Umpire Fee. Registration fee includes a 6 game season plus a single-elimination playoff. All games are played on the softball fields at Travis Park and Macario Garcia Park. The 2019 summer registration session runs April 29th through May 16th. All adult Softball leagues are sanctioned by the ASA. Only stamped, league balls, and pre-tested bats with league stickers may be used.
- All players must be 16 years of age or older to be eligible
- Games are on Monday Nights
- Roster spaces are limited to 18 players.
- Game Times – 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm depending on number of teams registered
- $225 team fee + $125 Umpire fee
- Single Elimination Playoffs starting July 15th
Summer Managers Meeting for Men’s Softball League:
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Rosenberg Civic Center
2019 Summer League: League Start Date: Monday, May 20, 2019