Submitting Infrastructure Plans for Review
Submittals for any City infrastructure must be submitted to the City of Rosenberg Permit Department for review and approval. Infrastructure plan reviews are conducted by the City Engineer and Utilities staff.
Please direct all infrastructure submittals to the Permit Department at the City Hall Annex, 2220 4th Street. Please do NOT send infrastructure submittals directly to the City Engineer’s office as this will delay the plan review process. For specific design standards, please visit the Planning Forms and Applications page.
- Submit two (2) hardcopies and one (1) CD/electronic copy (in PDF format) of infrastructure construction plans with the application below and the required plan review fee.
- For revisions, please submit one (1) hardcopy and one (1) CD/electronic copy (in PDF format) of revisions along with the previous submittal as redlined by City staff.
Once approval of the infrastructure plans is granted, please prepare one
- (1) set of mylars from the approved construction set for City staff signature.
- A Pre-construction meeting must take place before a construction permit may be pulled. Please bring 2 sets of each of the following to the pre-con:
- 24″x36″ approved construction plans (copied from the signed mylars)
- 11″x17″ approved construction plans
- Approved construction plans on CD in both PDF and DWG formats.
- When pulling the infrastructure permit to begin construction, the City requires one copy of the approved construction plans (a copy of the signed mylars) along with the infrastructure inspection fees. Included in the Plan Review/Permit Application is a worksheet to determine the plan review and inspection fees required for the project.
- At the completion of the project, two (2) sets of As-Built plans are required by the City prior to the walk-thru performed by City Staff in conjunction with the developer.