Liquor License

The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) is the state agency that regulates all phases of the alcoholic beverage industry in Texas. The duties of the commission include regulating sales, taxation, importation, manufacturing, transporting, and advertising of alcoholic beverages.

All establishments which manufacture, sell, purchase, transport, store, and distribute alcoholic beverages in the City of Rosenberg must be licensed with the TABC. For more information, please visit the TABC website.

The City of Rosenberg also requires a City permit for these types of businesses which operate in the city limits. City permits are valid for one year from the date of issue. For a cost breakdown, please see our Schedule of Fees.

For additional information or questions, contact the City Secretary’s office at 832-595-3340.