Special Events Permit

Any group or organization wishing to hold a public event on city property is required to submit a Special Event Permit [PDF]. If applicable, the applicant shall secure a parade permit [PDF], as well as any alcoholic beverage permits, food dealer’s permit [PDF], carnival permit [PDF], or other permit or license required by city, state and federal laws or regulations.

If your event will be held in a park, you will also have to fill out the Park, Pavilion & Field Public Event Request Form [PDF]. Click here for more information on park reservations.