Weekly Pick-up and Recycling:
Mondays of each week – “Green Waste”
- Pickup of lawn cuttings and tree/bush trimmings.
- Tree and bush trimmings cut to 4 ft. length and less than 3 in. diameter, weighing less than 50 lbs., stacked (bundled and tied) for collection.
- Green waste must not be mixed with household trash or other items.
Tuesdays of each week – “Bulky Item”
- Pickup of heavier or larger items that do not fit in the trash container.
- Construction material will NOT be serviced.
- “Overflow” or extra household trash is not considered “bulky item” trash & WILL NOT be picked up on Tuesdays.
Wednesdays of each week – “Solid Waste (blue lid) and Recycling (green lid)”.
- Carts should be at the curb before 7:00 a.m., with the front of the cart facing the street
- Allow 3 feet of distance between the carts and any other objects such as mailboxes, vehicles, fences, etc., to facilitate automated pickup.
- To avoid a missed pickup please ensure no vehicles are parked near the carts.
Please note: Per City regulations, customers may not place carts in the street right-of-way for collection prior to 12:00 p.m. (noon) the day before collection. Carts must be placed out no later than 7:00 a.m. on the day of collection. Emptied carts must be removed from the street right-of-way no later than 8:00 a.m. on the morning following collection.